The REG System is ideal for the radiant systems control and for HVAC systems Management
The REG System main features are:
- Easy to install and configure
- Elegant design components perfectly integrated with the main civil series
- Modular and complete functionalities
- Possibility to be integrated with home automation systems and BMS (Konnex, Modbus)
The REG System can manage:
- up to 32 zones;
- up to 8 independent weekly timer
- up to 8 distribution manifolds, also in cascade, or 8 direct and/or mix circuits (with mixing valves both with 3-points and 0/10V control);
- both single and twin circulation pumps and their block signal (failover included);
- up to 8 dehumidification, integration and renewal units;
- up to 3 generators via dry contact or 0/10V (Boilers, Heat Pumps, Fireplaces, etc.)
- up to 8 generators via OpenTherm protocol (with specific interface) or Modbus RTU (with specific interface with dedicated firmware) through cascade algorithms;
- Domestic Hot Water production;
- the DHW recirculation pump also through a dedicated clock;
- the solar thermal circuit;
- the dew point control through sensors for cooling radiant system and internal algorithms;
- different generators based on the external temperature, for systems with mixed generators (Heat Pumps and Boilers);
- electrical energy meters;
- a dry contact from the Photovoltaic system;
- up to 8 free analogic probes, 8 free digital inputs and 5 alarm signals (these signals do not affect the regulation, but they are only for control/monitoring).
REG System Main Advantages:
- The Ambient Temperature and Humidity Sensors are perfectly integrated with the most common flush-mounted civil series design (BTicino, Vimar, Gewiss, ABB, …)
- The innovative sensors with LED display combine an elegant design with high functionality for all use conditions.
- Simple and fast installation, easy configuration and commissioning thanks to the built-in display and free configuration software.
- The modular structure via Bus allows to optimize connections, reducing the cables number and installation costs.
- The system is equipped with dozens of presets, suitable for most systems.
An ecosystem of products and services to simplify installation and use:
- can be Remotely managed via PC, Smartphone or Tablet (go to the remote management portal www.s5a.eu).
- the configuration software automatically generates the wiring diagrams to simplify installation operation and reduce errors.